- Wild Turkey Master's Keep 'Cornerstone Rye' Pairing Dinner
- At Fire & Brimstone BBQ
- What Whiskey Whisky American Whiskey Rye Whiskey Rye Whisky Wild Turkey Sydney NSW secondary-feature Whisky Events Events
- When 17 March 2020 from 06:30 PM to 09:30 PM (Australia/Sydney / UTC1100)
- Where Fire and Brimstone Barbeque - 273 Old Northern Rd, Castle Hill, NSW 2154
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Australian Launch Exclusive
Wild Turkey & Fire and Brimstone BBQ Presents: Pairing Dinner Showcasing Wild Turkey Master's Keep Cornerstone Rye
Introducing the newest edition in Wild Turkey's Master’s Keep series: Cornerstone Rye. Aged 9-11 years, this is the oldest rye ever released by Wild Turkey. Master Distiller, Eddie Russell hand-picked a secret lot of his oldest and boldest rye whiskey to create this perfectly balanced spirit.
Join us for an exclusive Wild Turkey and Fire and Brimstone BBQ Pairing Dinner on Tuesday March 17.
Arrival from 6.30pm for a 7pm start.
You will enjoy a specially crafted 3 course menu:
- Wild Turkey Welcome Drink on arrival
- Wild Turkey Rye paired with 'Smoked then Fried' Chicken Wings and Smoked Chorizo
- Wild Turkey Master's Keep Cornerstone Rye paired with Beef Brisket and signature sides
- Wild Turkey Honey Sting paired with infused butterscotch sticky date pudding
Tickets are very limited - be sure to secure your spot!
Ensure correct ticket type is selected when purchasing.
Bottle sales will be available to pick up at the event and/or from the venue on Tuesday 17 March, 2020.