- The Whisky List Presents: Westward Whiskey Oregon Stout Cask
- You're invited to the official Australian launch of Westward Whiskey Oregon Stout cask.
- What Events Whisky Events secondary-feature Whisky American Whiskey Single Malt Whisky Whiskey Westward Virtual Events
- When 27 May 2020 from 07:00 PM to 08:00 PM (Australia/Sydney / UTC1000)
- Where The Whisky List App
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Presented by special guest - Head Distiller Miles Munroe, Live from Portland, Oregon, USA (via Zoom call).
Each Westward Whiskey Launch Pack includes:
- 1 x 30ml Westward Whiskey Unaged Spirit
- 2 x 30 ml Westward American Single Malt Whiskey
- 1 x 30ml Westward Whiskey Stout Cask
- 1 x Westward Whiskey Crystal Rocks Glass for your tasting pleasure
- 1 x Batch Brewing Co. Elsie Milk Stout (440ml)
JOIN US FOR A VIRTUAL TASTING - MAY 27TH - 7PM AEST
BONUS GIFT VOUCHER
Each ticket holder will also receive an exclusive Westward Whiskey $20 GIFT VOUCHER toward their purchase of both Westward Whiskey American Single Malt / Westward Whiskey Stout Cask.
Please note gift voucher is valid for 1 week after the tasting, and can be applied to only 1 bottle purchase. Limit of 2 bottles per person.
Gift Voucher will be emailed to all ticket holders along with instructions on how to join the virtual tasting.
HOW THE TASTING WILL WORK?
- Ticket holders will get their tasting kits sent to their homes or preferred shipping address
- Ticket holders will be emailed instructions on how to access the live tasting with Westward Whisky Head Distiller Miles Munroe
- The live tasting will commence sharp on May 27th at 7PM AEST and will go for approx. 1 hour
- You will have opportunity to ask questions
ABOUT WESTWARD WHISKEY OREGON STOUT CASK
Westward Oregon Stout Cask Finish, an American Single Malt finished in freshly-emptied stout beer casks, grew out of our longstanding cask-trading tradition among a select group of beer producers in the Northwest. For as long as we’ve been making whiskey, we’ve traded our freshly-emptied barrels with some of our brewing friends in and around the Northwest, who have in turn “seasoned” them with Stout before returning them again.
ABOUT WESTWARD WHISKEY
Westward Whiskey is inspired by the unique culture, climate, and natural ingredients of the American Northwest. The Westward team, led by founders Thomas Mooney and Christian Krogstad, are leaders in the American craft spirits community and co-founders of the American Single Malt Whiskey Commission.
Westward has earned high praise around the world, with a double gold medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition, a 93-point/ excellent rating at the Ultimate Spirits Challenge, a 94-point rating from Wine Enthusiast, and top billing in the Wall Street Journal's list of American Single Malts.