- The Macallan Tasting at KSR Art Bar
- Discover the outstanding quality and distinctive character of The Macallan whisky.
- What Whisky Whisky Events Events Melbourne The Macallan Single Malt Whisky Scotch Whisky secondary-feature
- When 26 February 2020 from 06:00 PM to 07:30 PM (Australia/Sydney / UTC1100)
- Where KSR Art Bar - Ground level Rialto Piazza, 525 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Discover the outstanding quality and distinctive character of The Macallan's whiskey hosted by brand ambassador Andy Buntine.
Andy will take you through an intimate sit-down tasting event at KSR Art Bar Wednesday 26th February from 6pm till 7:30pm.
Paired with chocolate from locally-made The Ministry Of Chocolate guests will have the opportunity to taste exquisite whiskies from The Macallan range.
The stars of the show -
- The Macallan Double Cask 12-year-old paired with Australia 70% chocolate
- The Macallan Triple Cask 12-year-old paired with Lemon Tart chocolate
- The Macallan Sherry Oak 12-year-old paired with Hot Cross Bun chocolate
- The Macallan Edition No. 5 paired with Gingerbread chocolate
Tasting notes such as these are sure to inspire the senses: rich, spice, dried fruits. Honey, citrus, ginger. Citrus, vanilla, fresh oak... delicious! Do not miss this one – tickets are $60 a head and strictly limited.