- Tas Whisky Week Exclusive Tour
- The exclusive Tasmanian Whisky Week Tour for Mon 10 Aug
- What Whisky Events Whisky Events TAS Australian Whisky Australian Distilleries secondary-feature
- When 10 August 2020 from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM (Australia/Sydney / UTC1000)
- Where Brooke Street Pier, Franklin Wharf, Hobart
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Throughout Tasmanian Whisky Week 2020 distilleries will be opening their doors to Drink Tasmania Premium Tour guests with behind-the-scenes tours to meet the distillers in person, provide access to unreleased whiskies, and offer dining opportunities where distilleries (both old and new) will recount the successes, challenges and events that have shaped who they are today.
The itinerary for our Drink Tasmania exclusive Tasmanian Whisky Week tour on Monday 10th August is as follows:
- 9.00am - Meet, greet and coffee at Brook Street Pier
- 10.00am - Devil's Distillery tour, with tastings of Hobart Whisky and special releases on the day including a dram straight from a barrel in the bond store
- 11.45am - Lark Distillery tour, tastings and bond store experience
- 1.15pm - Frogmore Creek gourmet 2 course lunch, including a wine tasting with a glass of wine or beer over lunch
- 3.00pm - Killara Distillery tour and tasting with Kristy Booth-Lark in her new distillery. Taste Killara spirits while touring the distillery followed by a gin and tonic in the gardens.
- 5.30pm - Drop off at Lark Cellar Door in Hobart.
Early bird pricing ends 30th June 2020. Full price tour $299pp.
This exclusive Tasmanian Whisky Week Tour gives you the opportunity to visit 3 distilleries and an award winning winery in a single day, to taste up to ten Tasmanian single malt whiskies and 4 wines, to meet the whisky makers and to go behind the scenes of the distillation process. All the while being guided and driven through spectacular Tasmanian landscapes.
On each tour you will have the opportunity to visit the estates, tour the distilleries and enjoy a gourmet two course meal of seasonal local Tasmanian produce at Frogmore Creek Winery. You will also have the opportunity to buy bottles of whisky direct from the distilleries on the day at discounted tour rates.
Drink Tasmania is independent of any distillery, takes no commissions, and passes all discounts direct to our patrons.
*NOTE: All tours start at Brooke Street Pier, Franklin Wharf, Hobart and finish at the Lark Distillery Cellar Door, 14 Davey Street, Hobart (2 mins walk apart).