Join us at the Archie Rose Bar & Cellar Door to learn first hand how we produce our whiskies from grain and fermentation to distillation and maturation, finishing with a guided tasting of our White Rye, Six Malt New Make, Rye Malt Whisky (Cellar Door Handfill exclusive release) and Single Malt Whisky.
Dates & Times:
- Sun 9 May, 10:30AM
- Sat 15 May, 10:30AM
- Sat 15 May, 6:00PM
- Sun 16 May, 10:30AM
Tour + Tasting: $48.00 per person
Duration: Approx. one hour
Tour capacity: 25 people
- The Archie Rose team is here to ensure you and your guests are comfortable during your visit and are taking all of the necessary hygiene precautions as outlined by the new NSW Government legislation.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival to ensure the safety of our guests. Staff reserve the right to refuse entry if you are showing signs of illness. If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
- Please wash your hands regularly and practise good hygiene.
- No physical tickets will be shipped (your name will simply be added to our guest list) & we cannot offer refunds but will happily reschedule your booking given at least 48 hours notice. We’re also happy to reschedule you with less than 48 hours notice however please note you will incur a $20 fee per person for this.
- Attendees must be over the age of 18+ years and includes accompanying minors.