Our resident whisky expert will take you through an interactive tasting covering all the major regions of Japan. The five expressions will highlight the unique stories, visions and philosophies of their producers including some limited edition whiskies you’re not likely to see anywhere else outside of Japan’s iconic whisky bars. We have a unique mix of brands, styles and finishes to suit beginners and long-term whisky fans alike.
Japanese Whisky Masterclass: $119 per person
Duration: Approx. one and a half hours
Learn about the rise and fall of the Japanese distillers and why they have exploded onto the whisky scene in the last 10 years. This masterclass will explore some of the distillers and producers who have forged their own path to acclaim. The five expressions will highlight the unique stories, visions and philosophies of their producer.
INCLUDES A TASTING OF THE FOLLOWING WHISKIES:
- Ichiro’s Malt Mizunara
- Fuji Sanroku
- Akashi White Oak Sake Cask
- Nikka Yoichi Moscatel Wood Finish
- Nikka Taketsuru
Whiskies above are subject to change due to availability.
You’ll also have the option to buy your favourite bottle whisky on the night to take home (while stocks last).
Awarded - Australia’s Most Innovative Retail, Hospitality, Tourism and Entertainment Company - Financial Review BOSS Awards.
- The Archie Rose team is here to ensure you and your guests are comfortable during your visit and are taking all of the necessary hygiene precautions as outlined by the new NSW Government legislation.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival to ensure the safety of our guests. Staff reserve the right to refuse entry if you are showing signs of illness. If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
- Please wash your hands regularly and practise good hygiene.
- No physical tickets will be shipped (your name will simply be added to our guest list) & we cannot offer refunds but will happily reschedule your booking given at least 14 days notice. For any changes within 48 hours notice period, you will pay a $35 fee per person.
- Attendees must be over the age of 18+ years and includes accompanying minors.