- St Patrick's Day at the Wild Rover
- The greatest Paddy’s Day party in Surry Hills is approaching with a head of steam and a belly full of Guinness!
- What Whisky Events Whisky Events Sydney The Wild Rover Irish Whiskey Whiskey secondary-feature Roe & Co. St. Paddy's Day 2020
- When 17 March 2020 from 12:00 PM to 11:55 PM (Australia/Sydney / UTC1100)
- Where Wild Rover - 75 Campbell Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
St Patrick’s Day (17th March) falls on a Tuesday this year and your jovial neighbourhood bar, The Wild Rover, has prepared a celebration of live bands and a whole lot of drinks specials to keep everyone's whistles wet in what will likely result in a midweek hangover.
Get in early because if you’ve been to ‘The Rover’ on Paddy’s Day you know all the fun happens inside the bar, not in the queue.
A live music bill of foot-stomping folk & bluegrass artists are playing from 2pm-10pm with Stu Tyrrell (2pm-3:30pm), Ollie Steele Trio (4pm to 6pm) and Joe Moore Duo (4pm till late) busting out upstairs from the early afternoon.
That's not all! The bar staff will be slinging tasty drinks, in abundance, at celebratory prices.
$7 Guinness, $7 Jameson with fresh apple and the Wild Rover Paddy’s Day cocktail list comprising of Irish coffee (Jameson Caskmates, cold brew coffee, Guinness syrup, vanilla cream), Jamocillin (Jameson, Ailsa Bay with lemon, ginger, honey) and Black Barrel Old Fashioned (Jameson Black Barrel, demerara, orange zest, bitters) will be poured out for a measly $15 until 6pm.
Dust off your drinking boots and if you go to work then leave early because this is going to get wild!
See you at the bar.