- Mjolner Peat & Meat Ardbeg Edition
- Join us on March 11th as Mjolner Sydney will be hosting the ultimate experience with Ardbeg...
- What Whisky Events Whisky Events Ardbeg Mjolner Sydney secondary-feature Scotch Whisky Single Malt Whisky
- When 11 March 2020 from 06:30 PM to 10:30 PM (Australia/Sydney / UTC1100)
- Where Mjolner - 267 Cleveland Street, Sydney, Australia 2016
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
...the peatiest yet most complex Islay single malt whisky. To enlighten you on this night of smoky delights, we are bringing you the master of smoke himself: Brendan McCarron (Head of Maturity Stock at the Glenmorangie Company) all the way from Scotland. He will take you through Ardbeg famous releases which can't be found anymore and an exclusive first look at Ardbeg Blaaack Committee Release that Mjolner Sydney head Chef Joachim Borenius will pair to a four-course dinner.
For over 200 years, Ardbeg has been made on the small, remote Scottish Island of Islay. Some people travel to Ardbeg along the winding road from Port Ellen. Others follow their nose, their destiny or the advice of a good friend. However they get here, what they discover is a whisky like no other. Because there's no other distillery on the planet that celebrates smoke in the way Ardbeg does.
Included in the tickets price each guest will be gifted with a bottle of Ardbeg An Oa, awarded 2019 Best Islay Single Malt (IWC) to take home and four Ardbeg whiskies paired with each of the four courses.