- Midleton Sensory Whiskey Tasting
- At The Wild Rover
- What Whisky Irish Whiskey Whiskey Sydney NSW The Wild Rover Midleton secondary-feature Events Whisky Events St. Paddy's Day 2020
- When 16 March 2020 from 06:30 PM (Australia/Sydney / UTC1100)
- Where The Wild Rover - 75 Campbell Street, Surry Hills, New South Wales, Australia 2010
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
In celebration of St Patrick's Day at The Wild Rover, Helen McAleer and Alice Newport will be putting on a tasting featuring a range of Irish whiskies from the distillery producing Jameson, Redbreast and many more.
You may have tasted some of these before but in this sensory experience, Helen & Alice are placing the whiskey alongside flavours prominent in each whiskey to really bring to life the characteristics via taste and smell.
The Midlelton Experience marks the beginning of St Patrick's Day celebrations at The Wild Rover so join us before 6 pm for cocktail specials available on Monday (the night of the tasting) and Tuesday 17th (Paddy's Day!).
The drinks on offer will be Jamocillin (our take on the sweet, sour and spicy contemporary classic, Penicillin), Black Barrel Old Fashioned (pictured) and a damn tasty Irish Coffee. All available for $15 until 6 pm
Invites to the tasting will be sent to members of the Co-Op on Monday 9th February 2020.