- Kilchoman Whisky Masterclass
- with founder Anthony Wills
- What Whisky Events Whisky Events Kilchoman Melbourne Boilermaker House Scotch Whisky Single Malt Whisky secondary-feature
- When 10 March 2020 from 01:30 PM to 03:30 PM (Australia/Sydney / UTC1100)
- Where Boilermaker House - 209-211 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Kindly confirm your place with an RSVP to Joey TAi at email@example.com - this is a complimentary ticketed event, 30 seats only.
Meet Anthony Wills, the founder of Kilchoman Distillery, Islay's single farm distillery, with an exclusive afternoon trade whisky tasting at Boilermaker House; one of Kilchoman’s Comraich partner bars in Melbourne.
There will be a Kilchoman highball on arrival, and canapés to be served after tasting by the team from Boilermaker House.
Kilchoman Machir Bay
Kilchoman 100% Islay 9th edition
Kilchoman Loch Gorm 2019
Kilchoman STR Cask
Kilchoman Exclusive Australian Release Rum cask finished
Kilchoman Distillery, established in 2005, was the first new distillery to be built on Islay in over 124 years. Kilchoman founder Anthony Wills, set out to revive the lost art of farm distilling - once widespread before the commercialisation of the island’s distilleries in the late 1800s. Over a decade into his journey, Kilchoman’s 100% Islay range remains the only Islay single malt produced completely on site, from barley to bottle!