- Edradour Whisky Tasting
- Let’s start this year’s tastings with one of Scotland's smallest distilleries from the Highlands, Edradour.
- What Whisky Whisky Events Events Scotch Whisky Single Malt Whisky Edradour secondary-feature
- When 19 March 2020 from 07:00 PM to 10:00 PM (Australia/Sydney / UTC1100)
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
World-renowned as the smallest traditional distillery in Scotland and arguably the most unique, dating back to 1825, Edradour stands alone as the last stronghold of handmade single malt whisky from a farm distillery still in production today.
Craig Merson from the Spirits Company will take us through six expressions from this wonderful little distillery.
We will have two sessions at Leura Cellars (169-171 The Mall, Leura).
• THE TIME:
Session 1 at 7:00 pm – Session 2 at 8:30 pm, on Thursday 19th March 2020. When booking please state which session you would like to attend.
• JUST SO YOU KNOW:
Each session will be limited to twenty-five (25) people.
The tasting will feature six expressions.
Tickets will be $30 and are not finalized until they have been paid for; so once you have booked we require payment within 48 hours to secure your ticket (please note a $20 refund is available if you order a whisky on the night).
We look forward to seeing you!
Scott & the team