- Tas Whisky Week Exclusive Tour
- The exclusive Tasmanian Whisky Week Tour for Thurs 13 Aug
- What Whisky Events Whisky Events TAS Australian Whisky Australian Distilleries secondary-feature
- When 13 August 2020 from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM (Australia/Sydney / UTC1000)
- Where Brooke Street Pier, Franklin Wharf, Hobart
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Throughout Tasmanian Whisky Week 2020 distilleries will be opening their doors to Drink Tasmania Premium Tour guests with behind-the-scenes tours to meet the distillers in person, provide access to unreleased whiskies, and offer dining opportunities where distilleries (both old and new) will recount the successes, challenges and events that have shaped who they are today.
The itinerary for our Drink Tasmania exclusive Tasmanian Whisky Week tour on Thursday 13th August is as follows:
- 9.00am - Meet, greet and coffee at Brook Street Pier
- 10.00am - 7K Distillery tour and tastings
- 12.00pm - Nant Distillery tour & tastings
- 1.30pm - Lawrenny Distillery gourmet Tasmanian lunch followed by distillery tour and tastings including tasting their yet to be released whisky straight from the barrel
- 5.30pm - Drop off at Lark Cellar Door in Hobart.
Early bird pricing ends 30th June 2020. Full price tour $299pp.
This exclusive Tasmanian Whisky Week Tour gives you the opportunity to visit 3 distilleries in a single day, to taste up to ten Tasmanian single malt whiskies, to meet the whisky makers and to go behind the scenes of the distillation process. All the while being guided and driven through spectacular Tasmanian landscapes.
On each tour you will have the opportunity to visit the estates, tour the distilleries and enjoy a gourmet meal of seasonal local Tasmanian produce prepared on site at Lawrenny Distillery. You will also have the opportunity to buy bottles of whisky direct from the distilleries on the day at discounted tour rates.
Drink Tasmania is independent of any distillery, takes no commissions, and passes all discounts direct to our patrons.