- Bruichladdich "Coorie Doon with Chloe" Online Tasting Event
- Destination Cellars in conjunction with Bruichladdich Australia invite you to Coorie Doon
- What Whisky Scotch Whisky Single Malt Whisky Bruichladdich Destination Cellars Virtual Events Whisky Events Events secondary-feature
- When 25 June 2020 from 07:00 PM to 08:00 PM (Australia/Sydney / UTC1000)
- Where Online
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Destination Cellars in conjunction with Bruichladdich Australia invite you to Coorie Doon and share a dram with Chloe Wood, the Asia-Pacific Brand Ambassador for Bruichladdich on Thursday evening June 25th at 7pm.
Chloe will take us through a fabulous online tasting including the newly released Australian Exclusive Bruichladdich Micro-Provenance Single Cask Series 10 Year Old Cask Strength Single Malt and a rare 22 Year Old Laddie bottling.
This is another Distant Socializing Event, where we will send you out the sample bottles and then send you an invitation to join the Zoom meeting a day before the event. To participate all you will need is your computer or phone. Or you can enjoy the samples in the solitude and sanctity of your home at any time.
Here is your Bruichladdich line up for the evening:
1. Bruichladdich The Organic Barley 2010 Unpeated Single Malt Whisky 50%abv Distilled exclusively with organic barley from Mid Coul, near Inverness. The liquid was matured on Islay in American oak casks which previously held bourbon, until it was bottled at 50% ABV. A whisky of elegance, richness and definite Bruichladdich DNA. The depth of flavour comes from the malt and its transformation through the alchemy of distillation. The spirit is pure and fresh, the oak rich and honied, together with time the combination of great oak, superb barley and slow distillation make for an amazing exploration of the fundamentals of making whisky. Organically certified by the Biodynamic Association.
2. Bruichladdich The Laddie 22 Year Old Unpeated Single Malt Whisky 46%abv As a very special treat we are opening this rare and luscious 22 year old whisky. This is a definitive extra aged Laddie with a silky texture and long rewarding finish. Say no more. Sold out globally.
3. Bruichladdich 2009 Micro-Provenance Single Cask Series 10 Year Old Cask Strength unpeated 62.7% Single Malt Whisky - Australian Exclusive. The star of the show, part of the distilleries Micro Provenance Series, released for the "Laddie Crew Australia" matured for 10 years in a Syrah cask. This is a single cask, which is extremely rare, and is the very first bottled for Australia. Only 282 bottles released. Already sold out nationally.
4. Bruichladdich Port Charlotte MRC:01 2010 Heavily Peated 59.2% 7 Year Old Single Malt Whisky With over 200 different cask types maturing in their warehouses, the cask exploration series showcases the influence of wood on their heavily peated spirit. Bottled at 59.2% alcohol and in limited numbers, here is the Port Charlotte MRC:01 2010. Distilled from 100% Scottish barley, from the Invernesshire region, this sweet and fruity spirit has spent time in first fill American whiskey casks and second fill French wine casks. These component parts have been combined and matured for an extra year in the finest French oak from the Bordeaux left bank.
Tickets are $50 per person for in-store purchase (or Click & Collect) or $57.95 including postage (calculated at check out). Your pack consists of four 15ml sample bottles & a tasting mat. Plus attendees will be able to purchase Bruichladdich products at discounted rates.
Thursday June 25th at 7pm for the live feed (we will send the Zoom before the event). We will have the session recorded so people can enjoy the drams when they are free to do so. Or you can tuck in to them as soon as you get them - it is up to you.
Questions: 0362313400 or firstname.lastname@example.org