- Bakery Hill Virtual Club Tasting
- Polish your Glencairn and get that Bakery Hill Belgian Barley off the shelf, whisky lovers
- What Australian Whisky Whisky Single Malt Whisky The Whisky Club Bakery Hill secondary-feature Whisky Events Virtual Events Events
- When 23 June 2020 from 07:00 PM to 08:00 PM (Australia/Sydney / UTC1000)
- Where Online
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Polish your Glencairn and get that Bakery Hill Belgian Barley off the shelf, whisky lovers. Because we’re sharing a dram with the legends from Bakery Hill.
Join David and Andrew Baker for a chat and a tasting of the very special (and very delicious) limited-edition malt crafted exclusively for The Whisky Club.
After getting his hands on some Pilsen Malt back in 2012, a type of malted barley rarely used for whisky, David developed custom milling and brewing techniques to showcase the malt’s distinctive character.
The delicious result drives home the reason why Bakery Hill has remained one of Australia’s best distilleries.
It’s not every day you get the chance to chat to an Aussie whisky icon from one of the country’s best distilleries, so get your questions prepared and send them our way.